Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not so scary

From the Creepy Cleveland Archives
---
LilyMunster623@xxxxxx.com

Hi,
I've visited Squire's Castle many times, I even had my 16th birthday party there. I have to say there is nothing scary about it or the surrounding woods at all. I've hiked through those woods and spent a lot of time at the castle and I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary. In fact, I've never even heard any ghost stories about it before I visited this site. Anyway, the rest of the site is cool! I live in PA now but when I go home to visit I'll probably see some of those other places.
Renee

1 comment:

  1. someone who knows squires caslteSat Nov 13, 04:37:00 AM 2010

    squires castle is not haunted my family always went there weddings , family reuions , baby showers and ect. but we always was around that place and there is nothing haunted about it

    ReplyDelete